Saturday, September 12, 2009

Part II

....................Would it ever come? I absorbed as much as I could I studied marketing and advertising, I talked to everyone that would talk back and I took notes until my hand felt like it would fall off. I was offered a position in opening a Night Club and running it for a very wealthy group of marketers, so I took them up on it (thinking this would be my big break). Needless to say I was not any closer to my dreams than I had been before. I soon got very tired of the night life and opened my own cleaning business. The business was very successful and after a few years I was able to sell it and the equipment, vehicles and clients contracts for a handsome profit. I them after about a year off decided to go in business with a friend 50/50 in an electrical business. Boy that was an education! Three and a half years later I was paying more to have a job than I was drawing, this made no sense. I then focused on real estate and not knowing what to do I began learning and reading everything I could get my hands on. I bought course after course and I learn fast. Before you knew it I was making VERY good money in my real estate career, still unhappy and wanting to be in network marketing ever so badly! One afternoon I was invited by a stranger to a party at their house the following night. I had no idea what it was about or if I even wanted to take the time out to go. After much deliberation I went and low and behold it was a Travel party. The gentleman that was there to give the information to us was dynamic and energetic, well dressed and well spoken. That night I told him "One day I am going to have your job!" His response to me was "Come on let's go!" And So it began....my career in the travel business. I was now a full time real estate investor, property manager, sales person, project coordinator and travel professional. The most fun was in the travel.......I loved it and I began doing meetings everywhere. Soon I was traveling and it was evident that I needed to move back to Georgia. That gentleman not only became my friend but my mentor and I also became his Administrative Executive Assistant. WOW life was great........but I still was missing so many pieces to the puzzle. That ran for about three years. I then moved to Florida and let that company as well, staying in touch closely with so many BIG people in the industry. I took about six months off and was so bored I could not stand it. I began looking at everything that anyone wanted to show or tell me about, finding something wrong with everything that came along. Finally I decided to try a few different things and see which one would fly. During this time I found out that I was not the only one that was going through these things and that I was very much not alone! I began to search and read and learn and get out all those courses I had bought over the years from all the experts I paid so much money to and examine the information. I began talking to "experts" or people that have "made it" and aligning myself with the successful. I began to get a little here and a little there and figured out that the learning curve in this business is what kills most people and prevents them from ever seeing success. I have spent over 13 years learning and trying to get REAL success in this industry and spending more money than I even want to think about. I met some more people that I had not had privilege to before and they began guiding me as well. I kept pushing and then I attracted answers to me one after another. I am now creating leads FREE everyday online and I am happier than I have ever been. So what now? I am going to help as many people out there that will let me and I will teach them anything that I know or learn as long as they are Coachable and Teachable! So now you know who Kris Hanks is and what he stands for as well as if you will let me I will help you any way I can!
For those that want to get a sneak peak at some of the things that I will teach you, you may go to http://lifestylemarketingteam.com also join the Lifestyle Marketing with Kris Hanks group on Facebook.
Thanks for reading my story and check back for the next posting!
Kris Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment