Monday, April 5, 2010

A learning time........

So the last time I was here, we were talking about True Health. A few people read that and offered some information on the subject and I have been looking and reading and meeting so many people in the health field!

So what have I learned? Do I have all the answers? Did I get the magic answer? Well.....let me say that I am confident that this is going to be a forever going process. I have learned much and feel better than I have in years. I will be sharing things as I learn them and feel that they apply to many people. I am going to share now some of the things that I learned and feel are important to most people.

I learned that I was right about the pills and the juice, it is not enough. So many things must change in order for people to have complete True Health. So you are asking like what Kris? Well your diet must change and we have to be more aware of what we are putting into our bodies. Putting in good will result in getting good out. For another that food, exercise, calorie and carb counting is not enough. So am I saying that that if we are the best at this we are still not healthy, NO! That is not what I am saying, I am saying that we have to really understand what complete health looks like and how to live it.

Did you realize that the air we breathe daily is harmful to us? Do you realize that the water that comes from our sinks and the bottled water we drink is toxic? Do you realize that most cancer can be averted and most illnesses are avoidable with good health?

Did you ever stop to wonder why our grandparents did have to go to the doctor as much as we do? Well the answer is simple, two generations of pollution, deterioration, neglect and carelessness. Because of these things we now are sicker, have more illnesses, and have diseases that no one has ever heard of before. Maybe that is why you can not turn on the TV and not see something about health care.

If we will learn more and apply what we learn, we can learn to be more PRO active as opposed to RE active. Now I am not saying anything bad about science and medicine, however it is my belief that by being more pro active we are in effect getting closer to True Health.

Check back here often as I will be updating more frequently and on various subjects! Thank you for coming by to hear my thoughts and I hope you will share and follow this blog where it applies in your life! Kris Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment