Sunday, April 11, 2010

How do I find a business opportunity?

How do I find a business opportunity?

You know that is one of the best questions that I get from time to time. My answer to that is always very similar. I usually answer back by asking a question first. I ask, "What excites you? What are you passionate about? "

Then they usually come back with....."Well what are you doing?" I have to stop here and ask you reading this, what since does this make? What difference does it make what I am doing? I mean I asked what got their juices flowing right? Maybe I am shoveling dog poop at the local SPCA. I mean seriously..........What I have a passion for may not be anything close to what gets you roaring!

So it goes back to......what do you like? What makes you happy? What helps you sleep at night? Most people will say having more money will help them sleep at night but really you have to have a vehicle to make that money. So do you love sports, working out, coins, health and wellness, web tech stuff, travel, make up? What is it that you can fall in love with and stick with til your dieing day? After all isn't the idea to find something that makes you want to get up in the morning and do that business every single day?

A long time ago in my career in network marketing those people that would ask me this question, I would put in my business and I could not understand why they left or didn't do well in the business. Well the simple fact is that what excited me, did not excite them. I felt like I was failing them, and then the light bulb went off. I wasn't failing them or me, you can not coach someone on something they do not want to do or that they do not have passion for. Save yourself alot of headaches and learn from my lesson, LOVE WHAT YOU DO!

When you get ready to locate a business for yourself, meditate on it, pray about it, make love to the idea before you pull the trigger!

Thanks for reading my thoughts and I hope that they have helped you. If this would help anyone that you know please feel free to share, forward, and leave comments about the content because your opinion matters to me! Thanks again, Kris Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment