Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Be the best YOU you can be

Be the best YOU you can be........

What do I mean by this? Well who are YOU? What do YOU stand for? What do others see in YOU?

I realized a long time ago that in business of any kind YOU is the most important thing. You see we have to learn to be the best we possibly can be. I mean it isn't good enough to be our best sometimes, or most of the time we have to be our best all the time. You see in business we are the first thing that people see and so it is us that people are attracted to and us that they follow when they like what they get from us as a person.

When you go out to eat, do you like the waiter that seems like he would rather be doing 100 other things than serving you? When you are looking at a multimillion dollar investment do you want to do business with the guy or gal that seems like they are better than you are? Of course not! So what am I talking about here?

It is simple. We control who we are. No one else has anything to do with who we are. If you will start looking at YOU as your business, you will see great change. You will catch yourself doing something and thinking I hope I didn't say or do that with so in so. My grandmother used to say....always put your best foot forward! In effect this what I want you to think about when you are creating YOU. YOU want to be everything that you want others to be. Is it easy? Can you do it over night? Does it take practice? No it is not always easy, yes YOU can do it over night but most don't and of course it takes practice.

Create your best YOU and wear it only and things will change in your life rapidly. I hope that this has been of help to you and I would love for you to SHARE this with others. Thank you so much and if you would like to read more self help information go to http://lifestylemarketingteam.com and enjoy!

Thanks again and please sign up at the top right for more information sent straight to you!
Kris Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment