Saturday, February 6, 2010

What is true Health?

What is true Health?

So many companies out there and every one claims to be the best.....Mona Vie, Vemma, Maleluca, Visalus and the list goes on and on.

So who is the best?

What makes them the best?

Is changing some things good enough?

Is taking something better than taking nothing?

Well these are just some of the questions that I have been asked lately and I have to admit that these questions have been some of the same ones I have had myself. I the upcoming blogs I will be addressing some of the questions and the best answers that I can find!

Check out this quick video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrfd7XqcP9A

Thanks for reading and please follow and share as you see fit!

In service to all,
Kris Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment