Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rejoice in your Failure.............

Rejoice in your failure!

No I am not crazy.........I want you to really think about this. Let's talk about failure for a few minutes. I was always taught that failure was a bad thing and that I was to avoid it at all cost..............recently I took some time to myself and dove into my brain as well as a few books that I needed to reread and submerge in. After doing this I was still in a fog for awhile and felt so alone. This is a journey that I think many go on and you can only take this road when you are truly ready.

All of a sudden I was laying in the tanning bed, where I do some of my best thinking, and it hit me..........Rejoice in your failure. I shook my head for a minute and thought what does that mean? Then I started thinking about the information I recently read in some of the books along with some information I stored from some of my personal mentors, it was then that i realized that if someone is failing then they are 90% above the rest already because they are at least trying to do something! WOW what a revelation, had I heard this before? Had someone tried to tell me this before? Had I read it in a book? Probably all of the above just like you, but my mind had to accept it on it's own time and terms!

So now what? I started looking backwards at the things that i have attempted in my life.......alot of happiness and accomplishment but also alot of failure. What do I do now? Well now I must go back and review all my failures and examine why and how things went wrong and how to go back and try again changing the things that I did wrong!!!!!!

Watch out world..........Kris is HERE and he is READY!!!!!!!! Failure welcome here, as now I know that it is just part of the stairs that I have to climb to reach that level of success that I am after!

Thank you for stopping by and I would be honored if you would follow my blog. Again Thank you, Kris Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment