Monday, October 12, 2009

A breath of fresh air...........

Recently with the changes that have come about in life like the big move to FL last year and then trying to decide where we want to live in Fl. Then there is thinking about what would happen if we had to leave for a storm and returned to nothing but an address. This is a very real possibility when one lives in Fl and you are encouraged to think about these things as well as pack important documents and things in case you must leave in a hurry. Then if that wasn't enough Atlanta gets hit with the awful flood and so many people that I know personally were affected as well as that was were we lived.

All these things lead to a decision to lighten the load so to speak. We looked at the things that we have and the things that we could loose and decided that we needed to make some huge adjustments.

For the last two weeks we have been in the process of doing just that and i have to tell you that it is such a growing experience for me. I will not go into all the details about what we are doing but I will tell you that all of a sudden it is like taking a " breath of fresh air." I now have so little to worry over and about, I still have all my memories which is what I would have had anyway if something happened and I feel like a new person.

You see this is so outside my box that it is not funny. I don't like to give up anything that I feel I have earned or deserved for whatever reason. Now this is different because I choose to make a clean break. I can not explain to you the feeling that has created for me but I know I like it!!!!!

Thanks for reading and please follow me for my updates as they happen.
Kris Hanks
http://lifestylemarketingteam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment